On Wednesday June 13th, New York Nonprofit Media will host Nonprofit OpCon bringing together top-level Board Members, Executive Directors and Chief Financial Officers from nonprofits across New York to discuss how to streamline operations processes and make smart choices that effect the day to day and year to year of nonprofit institutions.
The Importance of Leadership in Assessing your Nonprofit’s Health
Leadership can be one of the top factors in assessing the health of your nonprofit’s organization. Leadership in nonprofit organizations presents a specific set of challenges and therefore requires a unique set of skills. The session will examine how to effectively handle leadership transitions and will also address the steps of building and assessing the board of directors. It will also address the other important factors in assessing your nonprofit’s health and efficiency.
- Executive Director, Options for Community Living, Inc. (moderator)
- Chief of Staff, NYC Service, Office of the Mayor
- Executive Director, Madison Square Boys & Girls Club
- Partner, PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
- Principal & CEO, Public Works Partners